Friday 29 March 2013

Huge whishlist & general chat!

Hello ma'lovelys, hope we are all well? *grins*. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, its been manic with course work.. but hopefully we will catch up over this Easter break.

 
 
Well first news is that my gorgeous boyfriend and I have been together two years today! Wow, that's a long time for people our age. We have had our ups and downs, but have always pulled through in the end. Lets hope we can make it another two years (fingers crossed for me!)


 
 Next up is that I will be starting work for a week this Easter, to try help me get back in the swing of things. Hopefully that will go well, and I will wear my new work clothes (see here).
 
I am so looking forward to working, I think it will help me mature and understand the concept of money better. On the other hand, I cant wait to start earning! There are loads of items I would love to purchase, also to save up money for my holiday this summer.
 Which leads me on to my beloved whishlist.


I will start with my Clothes & Bag Whishlist!
 
 Part 1
 
 
 
 New look - Pink Button Tie Front Crop Vest - £4.99
River Island - Coral frilly sleeveless blouse - £22.00
New look - Cameo Rose Pink Ombre Crochet Vest - £16.99
Zara - Office City Bag - £49.99
New look - Mela White Lace Contrast Collar Sleeveless Dress - £30.00
River Island - Light wash adore belted denim shorts - £30.00
 New look - Blue and Black Aztec Mesh Panel Crop Top - £9.00
 
 
 Part 2
 
 
 
 
 

New look- Cameo Rose Black Butterfly Pocket Vest - £9.99
New look - Coral Textured Zip Back Crop Top - £12.99
New look - Black and White Aztec Stripe Crop Top - £9.99
New look - 3 Pack Navy Red White Strappy Vests - £6.99

New look - Te Amo Burgundy Stripe Heart Cut Out Top - £9.99
 New look - Pieces Black Keri Turn Up Denim Shorts - £21.99
New look - Desert Lily Blue Paisley Heart Print Tie Front Shirt - £16.99
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Beauty, Body & Hair Whishlist!
 
Part 1
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real Techniques -  Powder Brush - £12.99
 Soap & Glory - Sit Tight™ Intense XS - £16.50
Biodema -  Sensibio H20 - £22.00
Lush - No drought Dry shampoo - £6.50
Sleek - Face Form - £10.00
Real Techniques - Core collection - £18.00
Real Techniques - Blush Brush - £9.00


 
 Part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mua - Brow kit - £3.50
Bobble - Water bottle - £8.99
Real Techniques - Starter set - £18.00
L'Oreal - Super Dust - £11.05
L'Oreal - Superliner Perfect Slim - Black Intense - £6.99
Mua - Undress Me Too Palette - £3.00
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Woah think I need to start earning and saving my money! hehe.
 
Hope you liked todays post.
Feel free to leave me a comment, each one is appreciated :)
Love Char_Beyy xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤