Friday 24 May 2013

My Review of They're Real Mascara - The mascara that is beyond belief!

Hello ma'lovelys hope we are all well, todays post is going to be a review about a lovely Benefit product that I have been lusting over for a while.
 
The product is 'They're Real Mascara', I had heard many great reviews about this product and really wanted to try it out for myself, however being on a student budget there was a limit on how much I could spend on makeup products. So when I saw  Elle give a sample size in there latest magazine, I jumped at the chance and brought the magazine straight away. Benefit says its the mascara beyond belief and claims that it lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates the lashes.
 
I applied 2 coats off this mascara and was really pleased with the results, as I normally have to add 3 coats and curl to get my desired look. The mascara is jet black and didn't leave me with any clumps at all. I felt the mascara really lengthened and volumized my lashes and my eyes looked very striking considering I didn't apply any eyeliner. I love the wand for this mascara, it really separates my lashes and the end is really handy for getting the stray outer and inner corners.
 

 



 
Overall I really happy with this product and think it is the best mascara I have found so far. As the UK's No.1 best-selling mascara I will definitely be purchasing the full size. They're Real can be brought for £19.50 from your local Benefit Counter or from most beauty shops.
 
Have you tried They're Real?
 Feel free to leave your comments below :)
 
Love Char_Beyy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the effect on my lashes, but I find that this mascara smudges like mad on my lower lashline :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤