Saturday 19 January 2013

Tag - You Are It!

Hello ma'lovelys, for my post today I am doing the tag 'You Are It' as my darling sister 'TheCurleyGirl' tagged me to do it.

The rules for this Tag are the following:

- Answer the eleven questions you were asked
- Set eleven questions for the eleven people you TAG
- Mention the Blog that Tagged you

So here are the questions I got asked, and my answers.


1. Dog or Cat?
I absolutely love dogs, but I would be lost without my gorgeous cat.
2. What was your earliest memory?
I think when I was 2, I was in a shop with my mum and I picked up a mini mouse toy and wouldn't put it down so my mum had to buy it for me (hehe)
3. What was your favourite birthday?
My 18th, I had a lovely meal with my family on my actual birthday. Then had a joint house party with my sister for our 18th & 16th with all our friends and neighbours.
4. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably not wearing mascara enough, even when I do full on eye makeup.
5. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
hmm hard to choose, I think America and a place I would love to go is Canada, skiing with my boyfriend :)
6. What is your favourite season? And why?
Summer, sun sun sun!
7. Skirts or jeans?
Jeans, definitely my skinny jeans.
8. What is the most difficult thing about Blogging?
Finding a balance between giving great advice and sounding not too serious.
9. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life; what would it be?
Potato! any kind of potato aha.
10. You have three wishes; what would you wish for?
If I was being cheeky, I would say everlasting wishes xD
For serious answers I would say: Eternal happiness, Money & Rid of all illness's.
11. What are your top three music artists at the moment?
Jessie J
Olly Murs
James Arthur


My Questions for you lovely lot.

1.Describe 3 things you look for in the opposite sex?
2.What's your number 1 beauty product?
3.What/Who inspired you to start blogging?
4.Other than beauty&fashion what's something your really enjoy?
5.If you could have 6 famous guests round for a meal, who would they be?
6.What keeps you motivate, with things in general?
7.What is your favourite clothes shop and why?
8.What is your favourite film of all time and why?
9.Who would you most like to be like and why?
10.You have three wishes, what would you wish for?
11.What's the best thing that's happened in your life so far and why?

Who I tag



So there we go, hope you have enjoyed my answers. 
Please check out these girls blogs - they are all amazing!
Let me know if you do this tag :)

Love Char_Beyy x


3 comments:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤