Sunday 24 February 2013

Bath relaxation and swatches!

Hello ma'lovelys, last night I did something I hadn't done in a very long time - I had a pamper evening! Yes that's right ma'lovelys Bubbles-Candles-Music! 

I had the whole kit out, the bubble bath, bath bombs, bath salts, shower gel, shower cream, exfoliating gloves, bath scrub, face mask, face exfoliator, shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, body moisturiser, fake tan, hand and nail cream, candles, cold drink and music.

I decided to treat myself and have the pamper session as I hadn't had one in ages and to just chill and relax after a long week, and I have to say it was a lovely evening indeed.



On another note here are the swatches I promised, of the products I brought in my last haul - 'Beauty Products Haul'.









Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
Feel free to comment below :)
Love Char_Beyy xxx



11 comments:

  1. Can't beat a pamper evening!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good relaxing bath .. my shower wasn't . it was cold :( <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, haha that usually happens to me :P xxx

      Delete
  3. That sounds amazing! I really need to do this soon.
    If you have time check out the eyeliner giveaway I am having: http://beautifulyoul.blogspot.co.il/2013/02/shopping-haul-giveaway.html
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, its always nice to relax :) x

      Delete
  4. I really like the first picture... I think the candle just makes it look so cute haha.

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, such pamper evenings is probably one of the greatest things we can treat ourselves to. Sounds so tempting, but I need to wait a few more days;-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤