Monday 18 February 2013

Beauty products haul!

Hello ma'lovelys, I recently went shopping to Debenhams and visited the Clinique counter. Lots of penny's were spent here, I can assure you! So I thought I would show you the items I brought.



This was a repurchase, it is a wonderful product which instantly reduces the appearance of red spots. I have been using this product for a while and it has been a god sent. I absolutely love this product, it clears up my spots really quickly and doesn't leave much of a scab/scar. I would definitely check this product out if you suffer with bad spots like me. 
Clinique - £17.00




This has been the first time using this product and I have to say i'm quite impressed. It really covers my spots, especially the red ones and leaves my skin looking flawless as it is a smoothing liquid concealer. I brought this product in the shade 02 light; although this is the lightest shade it comes in, it is still quite dark for my fair skin. 
Clinique - £15.00



I had heard some really good reviews about this product, so I decide to give it a whirl. I got this in the shade 01 fair, and surprisingly it really suites my skin colour as normally I have a hard time to find a shade to match my skin tone. I use this concealer under my eyes as it illuminates my skin and gets rid of any dark circles and makes my eyes appear brighter. 
Clinique - £17.00




After making these purchases I was handed a free gift from Clinique for spending a certain amount of money. The products in this gift were - Liquid Facial Soap, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in strawberry fudge duo, Butter Shine Lipstick in pink-a-boo, Repair-wear laser focus and High Impact Mascara in 01 Black.


Hope you liked today's post, feel free to comment below :)

Love Char_Beyy xxx

24 comments:

  1. Wow the free gift was such a good offer! I wonder if they still have this is my local debs! I'm really pale too with pink undertones and always find concealers under my eyes always look a bit weird too! Glad you've found a good colour match! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely go check it out! I know how you feel, its difficult to get one that looks right, just keep exploring new products - you'll find one :) xx

      Delete
  2. sooo much clinique! I've heard lots of great things about their products but have yet to try any!

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some out, they are really good especially the skin care :) x

      Delete
  3. wow that's a lot you get given in the free gift! I'd like to try the airbrush concealer too :)

    thankyou for visiting my blog, yours is great too, I have followed!

    www.sunbeamsanddaiysdreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop spamming me with this message, I already follow you.

      Delete
  5. Great post and your photos look super nice :D <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the spot treatment Clinique has!!! It's the best :)
    www.lavenderfedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see swatches and such on those products to see the coverage and everything! (:



    andradeleonela11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see swatches and such on those products to see the coverage and everything! (:



    andradeleonela11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with these prducts! :) Nice blog! Love from Italy XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that's a pretty good free gift! I really want to try out the air brush concealer it sounds good! I followed xoxo

    http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is :) you should definitely try it out! xx

      Delete
  11. Thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog! :) Lovely purchases, I love a good shop, followed your blog,
    Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what an awesome gift with purchase! I'm always on the hunt for concealers/foundations that are light enough for me. I'm pretty much the lightest shade in almost everything!

    http://beautyinthebreakdown4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaah it is :) aww so am I, the airbrush concealer is the best match to be skin tone. x

      Delete
  13. love this post x
    check out my blog?
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤