Saturday 27 July 2013

Summer Weather Beauty Products!

Hello ma'lovelys, hope you are all well on this fine day. 

So we all know the weather in the UK recently has been HOT HOT HOT! 
There's been enough moaning on the social networking sites, that when the weather changes back to its good old rainy self, we'll all wish we made the most of these sunny days. 

Today I am going to share with you some of my Summer favorites that will help you cope with the heat.




Estee Lauder Splash Away Cleansing Foam
 and  Lancome Galatéis Douceur Cleanser.


These two products are great for summer. The Estee Lauder splash away is a light cleanser that you can use in the morning to get rid of any impurities on your skin which have developed over night. Where as the Lancome Cleanser is very deep cleansing and is perfect to take your makeup off at night, as it takes away the makeup AND the grease and oils from your face which occurred from the heat. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean.


Feme Fresh Soap Free Wash and Original Source - Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Cream.



I love the Feme Fresh Soap Free Wash, as I can use it on any part of my body which has sensitive skin and it wont irritate or sting. Its a gorgeous refreshing soap. A new favourite of mine is the Orginal Source Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Cream, it smells AMAZING and leaves the skin feeling super soft.


Argan Oil - Hydrating Hair Mask and Revlon - Flex Keratin Shampoo.



In the summer my hair tends to dry out from the heat of the sun, so I like a really like a thick rich treatment for my hair to keep it nourished and hydrated. This Argan Oil Hydrating Mask is perfect for that, it leaves my hair feeling silk smooth and gives it a real healthy shine. I also find because of the heat my hair tends to get more greasy, so I use Revlon's Flex Keratin Shampoo to cleanse my hair and get rid of build up.


Umberto Giannini Easy Straight Blow Dry Spray and St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mouse - Medium.



Once i've washed my hair sometimes I like to dry it with a hair dryer. I try not to use straighteners in the summer as the sun is already putting enough heat on my hair. To achieve a straightened look I use the Umberto Giannini Easy Straight Dry Spray. These helps my hair straighten while drying it, but also leaves my hair full and textured. When it comes to tanning, I tend to use around a factor 30 SPF sun cream and never burn or tan. So I have milk bottle legs all year round. To help me get a golden brown tan that every women desires, I use the St Moriz tanning mouse in Medium. This gives me an all over, non streaky tan, which I love!




These are the summer products I love and use and would highly recommend because they work for me.
Hope your all enjoying your summer, wherever you may be!

Feel free to leave a comment below :)
Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award which is for blogs with less than 200 followers. Check mine out to find out more :)

    lifeofatraineejournalist.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤