Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas clothes wish list!

Hello peoples, for my next blog I am going to share with you some different clothes that are on my Christmas wish list! :)

1. All in at the moment are leather jackets, and I absolutely love this one from New Look!

2   2. One of my favourite new brands is Ed Hardy, I love the style its so different!
2












3   3. This style of top has in been for a while but I think its still as cute as ever!





d   4. Just a colourful fresh t-shirt to wear with almost anything!














   5. A luscious red plain t-shirt which stands out without many added accessories!






h   6. Some gorgeous light blue skinny jeans, always need some of these!














7    7. A cosy grey jumper for whatever season!

















     8. I just love this unique style of top, something I would wear out shopping!







f    9. A cute long lace top, could be worn with leggings!

















   

1   10. Lovely black hoodie to wear with nearly every outfit!




1    11. Another gorgeous black hoodie, just for a change!






    Well that was just some items from my Christmas Clothes Wish List. Hope you like them :)

     love 
     Char_Beyy x











1 comment:

  1. Love the lace top and grey jumper - so cute! Xx
    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤