Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Tag


Hello peoples, I felt the need to do this tag “Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday” because  it is nearly Christmas and I am so excited!!!

1.What's yourfavourite thing about Christmas?     
        Spending time with the family! Most definitely! Its a time when we all get tobe together without any interruptions and enjoy this happy time of year!

 
2. What's your favourite make-up look for thefestive season?
Probably my normal going out look glammed up! With loads of sparkles and lip gloss!


3. Real tree or fake tree?
Real Christmas Tree! I love my real Christmas tree’s. Its the special day whenwe all go out as a family to pick the tree and get a new Christmas decoration!



4. Giving presents or receiving presents?
Not gunna sound cheesy by saying GIVING! I just like a bit of both. I lovegiving presents when I  have tried reallyhard to get the perfect present for someone, but then there is always theexcitement of finding out what you will be getting from your loved ones.


5. Do you open presents Christmas morning oreve/evening? 
Both! I get up really early and wake my little sister up and we go down stairsto see if Santa has been. Then we talk excitedly while waiting until we wakethe rest of the family up. When we are all awake we open are stockings! :D Wethen have a look at what we have got given and get dressed, while mum startscooking breakfast (I just eat chocolate :P) After breakfast we open a fewpresents from under the tree while Christmas Lunch is cooking. We have a fewbreaks in-between opening sets of presents, to keep the excitement goingthroughout the whole day! We then gather round the dining room for Christmaslunch. We pull crackers, open table presents, read the jokes and put on thepaper hats. After food we go for a lovely walk in the crisp winter air! When wecome back we open more presents and then settle down to watch Christmas TV! 


6. Handmade cards or bought?
Brought, but sometimes if I have the materials i handmake some for specialpeople.


7. What's your favourite Christmas film?
“Miracle on 34th Street”! I absolutely love this film, my all timeChristmas favourite. Makes me feel so happy and Christmassy! 



8. What's your favourite Christmas food?
Chocolate, and loads of it!!!



9. What's your favourite Christmas song?
“Santa Baby” by Kyle Minogue 


10. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
So many Christmas Memories, but my most memorable is putting out thestockings, cherry, mince pies and carrots for Santa and the Reindeer oneChristmas eve, and when I woke up, there was snow on the floor and up thechimney, footprints, the mince pie half eaten, cherry drunk, and the carrotsnibbled on.  It made my Christmas veryspecial!



So there we go peoples, that was my “Oh Iwish it could be Christmas everyday” tag! Hope enjoyed me sharing my Christmasfeelings with you!
Love Char_Beyy x

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome post :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤