Sunday 23 June 2013

Cardiff Shopping Haul!

Hello ma'lovelys, a few weeks ago I went shopping in Cardiff with my mum and little sister and I kind of made a few sneaky purchases. So better late than never - this is my Cardiff Shopping Haul I promised.



 Cardiff shopping center.


 Loads of makeup counters.



 Atmosphere flower crop top from Primark - £5


 Atmosphere cream lace top from Primark - £7


 Denim Co tasseled shorts from Primark - £12


 Some gorgeous white chocolate from Hamleys.


Jewelry hook from Primark.



 Sleek Face Form - £10



 St. Tropez Tanning Mitt - £2.99


 Cute makeup bag from Primark.


 A mini bottle of Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hair Spray.
(Five pounds roughly)


 L'Oreal Super Liner in Black - £5.49


 Philosophy the present primer - £22



A few other snaps!







Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked my haul.
Feel free to leave a comment :)

Love Charlotte xxx

7 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lovely day in cardiff, and you've bought some fab things :) .. would love to know how you get on with the sleek face form palette!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did thanks soph :) yes there will be a review of it soon xx

      Delete
  2. The Sleek face form looks gorgeous :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Cardiff but I always think it looks lovely! I love that mini mouse bag cutee!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my first time properly shopping there, it was amazing! but didn't get a chance to finish shopping, i will be going back soon though!! I know, i was so desperate to get it xx

      Delete
  4. I love the make-up bag from Primark, it's a total Ted Baker dupe... I sense a shopping trip coming up!
    Grace xx
    graciiousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤