Friday 28 June 2013

How Much Is My Face Worth? (TAG)

Hello ma'lovelys so today I will be doing the 'How Much Is My Face Worth' TAG. I was nominated to do this post by the lovely Katie from 'Subtle Coral'.

Ever wondered how much your face costs? Well this is what this post is all about, if I'm honest I have never actually thought about how much all the makeup I wear daily costs, so I'm thinking this is going to be a bit of a shock for me. 



Face
 Philosophy - The present primer - £22
Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24H - £27.50
Clinique - Airbrush Concealer - £17
Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Rimmel London - Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
Sleek - Face Form Palette (Contour, Blush & Highlight) - £10

Eyes
Clinique - Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad (brown shade for eyebrows) - £25
Estee Lauder - Eyeshadow Quad - £19
Loreal - Super Liner Perfect Slim - £5.49
Rimmel London - Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - £2.99
Clinique - High Impact Curling Mascara - £16

Lips
Lasting Finish by Kate - Rossetto Rouge A Levres 08 - £5.49



WOW my face costs £158.65! 
For some people this might seem quite cheap compared to their daily products but to others it might it be bloomin expensive and a waste of money. Everyone's different and I'm please I did this post to enlighten me of how much makeup can actually add up to.




I tag the these two lovely girls to do this post:

Sophie from http://www.ahintofsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/
Emma from http://emmafurlong.blogspot.co.uk/


Thank You for reading, feel free to leave a comment below :)
Love Charlotte xxx

4 comments:

  1. aww thanks for tagging me lovely!! I dread to know how much mine will be!!.. What do you think of the philosophy primer?! im on the look out for a new one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcomes :) ahah I dont think mine was that bad lol. I find it really good. Definitely test it first though, as some of the ingredients can have a reaction to the skin. Lucky my skin is fine with it even though I do have sensitive skin. It is very thick and you should wait 2-5 mins before foundation. For me it really does help my foundation last longer! xx

      Delete
  2. Myabe I should try that primer :)
    I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html#comment-form

    PS: I follow back contestants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I really like your make up bag!very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤