Wednesday 19 June 2013

Guest Post - Katie from subtlecoral!

Hi Guys its Katie here from subtlecoral.blogspot.co.uk!

Today I thought I would do a lifestyle/well-being post because I'm sure we are all aware that life isn't perfect.  Everyone at some point in their life will face challenges and most likely struggle with them.  So I decided to make a post about how to remain positive when life is busy handing out the lemons. 

1.  Remind yourself that life isn't perfect.  Nobody has a problem-free life.  If life was problem-free, you wouldn't appreciate the happy times in your life.

2.  It's okay not to be in control of everything.  Sometimes in life, we have no control over things.  I'm a big believer in "what is meant to be, will be".  You have to accept that life's circumstance is not always within our control and you just have to be able to accept that.
 
3.  Take the time everyday to count 10 things your appreciative of in your life.  I like to do this every night before I go to sleep.  I think its important to literally count your blessings.  Each of us have so much in our life to be thankful for and I feel its important to recognise these.
 
4.  Realise it is never too late.  Whether its that dance class you've wanted to start since you were 5, or making up with an old friend, it is never to late to change things.  At the risk of sounding extremely corny, life is yours for the taking.  You have the chance to do everything you have ever wanted to, you just have to be brave enough to try. 

5.  Remember, your friends and family are there to help you.  If your struggling, they will help you.  If your friends aren't willing to help, they're not true friends.  Finding people to confine in will lift the weight of your shoulders.   
 
 
So whatever's happening in your life, don't let it get you down. Thanks to Charlotte for letting me post on her blog and I hope to see you all visiting mine :)
 
 
BIG thank you to Katie for writing this guest post, she has a cute little beauty and lifestyle blog you should definitely check it out :)
 
Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. I truly agree with this! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤