Sunday 30 June 2013

Adios Google Reader.. Hola Bloglovin!

Hello ma'lovelys, so Google Reader is finally leaving us after all the confusion and commotion of:


"Is Google Friend Connect leaving too?"
"How will we read are blogs?"
"How will we keep updated with our favourite blogs?"
BLAH BLAH BLAH!



Tomorrow Google Reader will disappear, so I bet your wondering how you will be able to keep up to date with my "f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s" blog hahah.


Your answer is Bloglovin!
Bloglovin is your new best friend, you will be able to follow all your favourite blogs and see the latest post in date order. 

My bloglovin link is:





Would love for you all to follow and dont forget to leave me your links too :)
Love Charlotte xxx

5 comments:

  1. Bloglovin is totally the way to go .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now
    Would you like to follow each other via instagram, twitter and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back
    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!
    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/andkateblog
    www.instagram.com/andkateblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you :) i have just looked at your blog - so cute!
    I am following you :)would love it if you could follow back xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤