Thursday 28 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection - A Late Week 3 - Favourite Clothes Shop!

Sorry this post is a week late, I have been so busy the past couple of weeks.

Anyway on to the topic. This week's theme is about Favourite Clothes Shops. There are many shops I love to go have a snoop around in for clothes, especially big stores where they stock everything. 

However there are a couple of main shops I like to buy my clothes from.




New Look






Primark 






Topshop







I hope that you liked my choices of shops and have seen some clothes you would like to purchase!
Feel free to leave me a comment below.

Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. that Topshop sequin dress is amazing!! Topshop would have to be one of my fave stores, along with Miss Selfridge, Hollister and The Outnet!! ..great post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤