Friday 29 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Week 4 - Favourite Makeup Brand!

For me personally I cannot really choose just one favourite makeup brand. 
There are so many to choose from and they are all so different.

 However I do have a couple of stand out brands that I love.




High-End Brands


MAC
 I haven't been using this brand long but they have some really great products. I love their Foundations and their eyeshadows are also good. My favourite makeup product from MAC has to be their lipsticks though. Beautiful formulations and a great range of finishes. They have a huge selection of shades to choose from, so there will be a perfect one to suit everybody. 

Urban Decay
Again, it is only recently that I have tried their products and of course it was one of the eyshadow palettes. I brought the Naked 2 palette, and OhMyGosh I wish I had brought it sooner. The eyeshadow formulation is incredible, the pigmentation is high and they have such gorgeous colours. 

Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown have a great range of face products, from concealers to foundations and blushers and bronzers. They have different of types of foundations, which are suitable for all skin types and have different finish. They are also well known for having good high SPF factors in all their products.






Drugstore Brands


Rimmel
In my opinion Rimmel do the best lip products available on the highstreet, with different finishes available and a huge range of shades, they really are great if you are on a budget. I also think they offer some fab eye products.

No7 
I love No7 foundations. Similar to Bobbi Brown they have a range of different products for all skin types and they come in a good selection of shades.

Bourjois
From Bourjois I love their face products. They have a good range of foundations but it is the bronzers and blushers that are my favourite, especially their cream blush.

Maxfactor
For me without a doubt Maxfactor offer the best Mascara's. They have different mascara's to do different things, such as lengthening volumizing. My favourites are the False Lash Effect - Fusion Mascara and Clump Defy - Volumising Mascara. I also love their Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher.

Maybelline
I think that Maybelline is a great all round brand, they have great foundations and some nice blushers. They have some brilliant eye products such as the EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadows and Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner & they have some lovely lip products such as Baby Lips and Color Sensational Vivids Lipsticks.






I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite makeup brands. 

Feel free to leave a comment below, I would love to know what your favourite makeup brands are.


Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love MAC as a high end makeup brand. Have you ever tried Laura Mercier or Nars? They have lovely products that you may like. I also love Rimmel for drugstore brands. There lipsticks are amazing and I am also loving Bourjois at the moment. There cream shadows are killer! xx

    http://mascaraandcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤