Monday 11 November 2013

Introduction to #BritishBloggerSelection and Q&A interview!


I am taking part in the #BritishBloggerSelection.



Ellie from Little Vintage Camera has organised a chance for all British Bloggers to join together and write posts about a new topic each week. Basically it is a way to connect bloggers with others that you normally might not have come across.

This is what Ellie says: 


#BritishBloggerSelection is a group of British bloggers.
It does not  matter what your blog is about, it could be a lifestyle blog, a cooking blog, a fashion blog, beauty blog, you just have to be British!

If you participate in #BritishBloggerSelection, you’ll get more blog traffic and become friends with bloggers you probably didn't even know existed!

How this works: Each week on Saturday I’ll send you a theme to blog about and from there you blog about whatever you want related to that theme! You don’t have to participate in this every week, just participate when you feel ready! No one’s forcing you to do it every week!


If you want to get involved contact Ellie with your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name.


About You Q&A/Interview


Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because I can express my love for everything beauty. Blogging is my hobby and gives me something to do in my spare time. It is also a platform for me to start my career as a free lance makeup artist.

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
This was difficult, originally I started a blog called Char_Beyy as that was my nickname. I decided to change the blog name to Little Miss C because I felt it sounded and looked better. I am still toying with blog names as I want to use my blog to showcase my business. 

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
Originally, I lived in Newburry but I moved to Wales when I was 4½  and now live in Pembrey.

Question Four: Favourite colour?
My favourite colour changes all the time! At the moment it is Orange.

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray? 
Who?! I think I have heard some of her songs.
Just googled her, yes I like her music.

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
Talents - paaah! um i'm double jointed in both hands?

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Male: Too many! Jensen Ackles
Female: Michelle Keegan

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Such a tough question.
Probably Viviana Does Makeup. I would of said Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter Fleur De Force and Tanya Burr but I prefer their YouTube channels.

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I thought it would be a great opportunity to connect with new blogs other than the beauty, lifestyle and fashion ones. I think it is a great idea that we all get to connect and see other people's perspectives on different topics.




I hope you all like this post, feel free to comment below and if you feel this is something you would like to be a part of, don't forget to contact Ellie :)


Love Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤