Friday 17 January 2014

Personalise Your Beauty with My Beauty Compare!


Today I want to share with you a brilliant new website that I have been introduced to and one which I now use everyday (oops) for online shopping. 

My Beauty Compare is the wolds 1st personalised recommendation site that allows you to discover new products suitable for you and at the right price. 



When shopping for beauty products, even after reading hundreds of reviews on makeup alley or searching the entire of YouTube you still never know what products will be suitable for you. Well My Beauty Compare makes the whole experience just that little bit more easier, with their unique method they show you a range of products that might just work for you. 

All you have to do is sign up (it's free) and then fill out the quiz. You will then be able to browse a range of different products that have been recommended for you based on your answers. Simple



The quiz asks you about a number of different factors including; Skin Complexion, Skin Type, Skin Concerns, Eyes, Hair, Water intake, Alcohol Consumption, Sleeping hours, Climate type, Diet and Occupation.


There is already over 50,000 people using this site including myself and with 1500 brands to choose from, you can't really go wrong.

As you can see in the two pictures below, the site has recommended me some skincare and concelear products to look at based on my input from the quiz.


 So the has site has chosen some skincare products to help combat my spots, but has also taken in consideration that I have sensitive skin.



Then here the site has matched me to products that will conceal the blemishes and also have good staying power as I have oily skin. 


I think that this is a great website, it is easy to use and fab for when your searching for a particular type of product to suit your needs. For more information about the site you can click here, to see their press release.

So what are you waiting for.. Happy Shopping!


I hope you liked this post, and that you found it useful. 
I just wanted to share with you all this great website, as it has definetly made online shopping for beauty products much easier for me.

Love Charlotte xxx


*DISCLAIMER: I was introduced to the site and asked to share my thoughts and opinions. This is not a sponsored post and I was not payed or forced to write this. My thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤