Friday 20 December 2013

A bit of a update..

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. So today I thought I would give you a little bit of an update, I didn't have a lot of time to write today's post, I've been out all day, so I am just going to tell you what's going on in my life at the moment.

Well first off, sorry for the lack of beauty related posts. Been so busy with the lead up to Christmas and been such in the festive spirit I wanted to share it with you all. I promise a lot more beauty posts in the new year.

Secondly, it is nearly Christmas! I am so excited it is unbelievable. Christmas is my favourite time of year, I love the whole leading up to it, decorations, the food, and I just love spending time with my family.

Today was my works Christmas meal. It was really lovely see all the Advisers being themselves and VERY drunk might I add! I didn't stay long, as I didn't really want to be with a loud of rowdy old men all night, haha. However I did have such a lovely day with my mum. We went shopping together before and after the meal, and it was nice to spend some time together just the two of us. 

On Sunday my dad is picking my Grandma up and she is coming for Christmas, so I cannot wait to see her! Also I think we might be going to be doing Caroling by Candlelight which should be nice.
Monday is my last day in work until the New Year, just tying up loose ends and making sure everything's done before Christmas.

Then IT'S CHRISTMAS! Christmas eve will be fab, still organizing stuff for that day but I can't wait. And of course Christmas day will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. 

So that's it for now, but I am hoping to do this sort of post regularly just to keep you update with what I am getting up to :)

Love Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤