Sunday 22 December 2013

Third week of December Advent Calendar!

It's nearly Christmas now, but lets look back on this weeks products from my Boots Beauty Advent Calendar.



Behind door No 16



Behind door No 17




Behind door No 18




Behind door No 19




Behind door No 20




Behind door No 21

 



Behind door No 22



My Opinions: 
I am pretty pleased with this weeks products. Only ONE perfume! 
I am not too sure on the nail file, as it is not the best but ok for travelling I guess.
I am happy about the Soap & Glory scrub, as I love that stuff.
I know Carmex is well known for their lip balm, so I am excited to try that. 
I absolutely love the look of the Pure Diamond nail polish, it looks gorgeous & so sparkly.
I am interested to see what the Botanics heat protection serum is like, as I have tried some of their skincare range and they seem good.
Finally today's nail polish, it is a lovely shade that I will probably use quite often.



Another week over, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you want to keep updated with what I receive everyday, follow me on Instagram @char_beyy for pictures.


Love Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh looks like you got some nice treats. I love the shade of the Nails inc. polish and the Mavala diamonds! So peeved that I missed out on the Boots advent calendar, every time I went to order off the Boots website it was out of stock. My hubby surprised me by making on for me so I can't complain. I've been blogging about it over on my blog www.claireelouisse.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Carmex and used it religiously!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤