Monday 9 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Films!

One of the things I love about Christmas is settling down to watch a film with the family. 
Here are my 3 family Christmas favourites.



The classic!
A lovely Christmas film that I could watch over again and again.




Warms the heart!
This is such a beautiful film, that really shows the Spirit of Christmas.




Christmas in one!
A brilliant hilarious film which shows Christmas cheer.






I would love to know what your favourite Christmas films are, leave a comment below :)


Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. White Christmas, miracle on 34th st and it's a wonderful life are my all time favorite Christmas movies!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤