Thursday 12 December 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Week 5 - Skincare!

Skincare products that I love!





 This amazing product takes all my makeup off, even stubborn eyeliner.
It is very light and gentle to the skin.








This is a great product, I use this straight after my cleanser and it really purifies my skin.







Having spots is difficult but my doctor prescribed me with this miracle worker which I use one a day on the targeted areas.






I tried the original of this moisturizer a while ago but didn't like it. Having won this in a giveaway I thought I would give this one a go and I really love it. It's not to sticky and doesn't make me oily.








I have been using this eye moisturizer for ages, and it is great. It is quite a thick consistency (which I like) and I think it helps the with puffiness under my eyes.






Feel free to leave a comment below and tell me your skincare must haves.


Love Charlotte




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤